Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life is Good...

Ready for the random???

Good weekend...
This weekend was my first weekend off from volleyball in over a month. Finally! I can't say I did anything super exciting...but it was good to not have to spend the gorgeous day inside a warehouse gym!

Good Monday...
Monday definitely felt like Monday...but we only have four work days this week so it was a better Monday than normal...

Good stormy Tuesday...
In case you didn't see on the news, Dallas had some tornadoes touch down today. Everything missed Plano...but not before we spent a couple of hours with our 5th period classes. I'm not saying that I enjoyed that by any means! My 5th period class is my hardest class. Some of them are disrespectful, mean, not self-motivated, and immature. But some of them are just lovely! They actually all have their moments. However, after about an hour and a half I don't think any of us were very lovely. I not-so-quietly reminded them that they could be sitting out in the hallway on the hard floor leaning against a cement wall, but instead they got to sit in my classroom in a chair and play on the computer. The grass is always greener I guess. Anyway...what made Tuesday good was that because of the storm...volleyball practice was cancelled. A night off! Wahoo!
I had a lot of work to get done for some things I volunteered for as well as a lot of grading. Because of our stormy lock-down and now my night off...I got almost all of it finished!

So...so far...it's been a good week!
Life. Is. Good.

1 comment: